Monday, March 21, 2011

Updated Doctors Appointment

Hello All,

I just have a quick update on Westin. I went to the doctors today and Westin is doing great! I am measuring at just what I should be measuring at, this means that Westin is growing like he should be. His heart rate is 137 and going strong. I am starting to show, a lot, and I am getting more and more excited. I hope to get some pictures up soon of the big belly.

We have been working pretty hard on the house here lately. Westin's room is all painted and now we just need to get the carpet ripped up and new carpet in. I am getting more and more excited to get his room done and eventually get him here.
The new living room is also coming along pretty well. We really just need to get sheet rock up and paint and put in the new flooring and we should be ready to rearrange the house. I am so excited.

Well...like I said I will try to get some belly pics up so you can see how big Westin is getting.

Have a good one y'all!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment